Just stayed for one night - staff friendly and helpful, room average for a premier inn. If you get a good price in advance it will be a very good deal. It is next to a foodie retail park with macdonalds, Pizza Hut etc which is handy.(Brewers Fayre next door not the best for food though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife