We spent one night at this Premier Inn and thought it was excellent. The whole experience was very satisfying. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and snug. Large flat screen, mood lighting around headboard was pleasant and the bed, as always at a Premier Inn was exceptional. The bathroom was a delight with a power shower and a lovely deep bath and lots of red hot water. Easy to park very secure car park took away any worries. A great stay that I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife