This Premier Inn is in a really good location. The rooms were perfect for a family with the bowling alley and lots of restaurants on site. We were up for a Family Wedding and were very happy with this hotel. You would expect noise being on the retail park but aside from being woken by bagpipes at 8am on the Sunday (bowling tournament on!!) it was very peaceful!! Was actually nice to hear the bagpipes anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife