We stayed here one night on our trip further north. As usual, the staff, the room and the comfort &cleanliness were to top standard.
There was a lift, which is always good, and we were in the new section. Very comfortable bed,lovely shower.
The hotel is in a leisure complex so there are plenty of good restaurants within walking distance.
Very easy and close off & on the A9. Only wish we had more time to explore the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife