I stayed here for one night whilst on business in Perth, Scotland. I was impressed with the staff on reception they both seemed very helpful and explained all as usual. I mentioned I was missing my gym session that night being away from home and the lovely lady said there was a big gym very close by that could be used as a pay as you go basis for Premier inn guests, it was a good gym and I was very impressed with the receptionist (Premier inn) for suggesting it, and helping with towels if there was an issue.
The only slight issue I had was some Neanderthal workmen staying in the same hotel shouting to each other at 11.30pm and waking me and probably several other guests up, but that's not really the hotels fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife