Open today: 06:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great club

Played here on many occasions. Par 3,s are probably the best I’ve played in Fife! Designed by the... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2019
PStew79
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
via mobile
Golf outing

Played pitrievie what a great golf course.loved the layout.par 3s are great. Would highly... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2019
iainmclaughlin2000
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Played here on many occasions.
Par 3,s are probably the best I’ve played in Fife!
Designed by the same man who designed Augusta so what else would you expect.
Only 1 down side to the actual design and it’s the climb from the the 9th up the gully!!
Build a bridge!!!!!
Great for offers
Great food also and helpful pro.

Don’t be surprised if you do see some Local youths on the course. Sometimes spoil it with screaming and just being young.
Eeeee just realised I’m old.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank PStew79
SheilaS3186, Assistant Club Secretary at Pitreavie Dunfermline Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Thank you for your kind comments and especially "build a bridge" - yes, that has been mentioned before!! Glad you enjoyed your time at Pitreavie and we look forward to welcoming you back. Sheila Shedden, Assistant Club Secretary

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Played pitrievie what a great golf course.loved the layout.par 3s are great.
Would highly recommend.

Scotia golf club
Iain

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank iainmclaughlin2000
SheilaS3186, Assistant Club Secretary at Pitreavie Dunfermline Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Thank you for your kind comments which I will pass on to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pitreavie. Kind regards. Sheila Shedden, Assistant Club Secretary

Reviewed 28 July 2019

One of the best courses I have played. McKenzie designed and in fabulous condition. Greens were as good as I have seen, and I've seen quite a few in my golfing life. Staff and locals were very welcoming. We were given a voucher to get another game for £15 each. Great value. Don't miss this gem if you are in the area.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, which I will pass on to the staff - apologies for not getting back to you sooner. We are glad you had a great time at our golf club and look forward to welcoming you back to Pitreavie. Sheila Shedden, Assistant Club Secretary

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

I played this course with 3 friends the day during a short trip to Scotland. Beyond the very welcoming staff and very nice members the golf course if absolutely brilliant.

Tough start with 2 par 5s. A real test with many sloping fairways (worth it to buy the course guide / stroke saver) and some good up and down hills (you might want to think about an electric trolley).

We paid 28 quid each for the round and another 8 for the electric trolley. Course was in immaculate shape - lush fairways and well kept greens.

I would highly recommend this course. And if there are any Canadians read this, there is a Tim Hortons around the corner!!

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank irshaada

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and we are so glad you played at Pitreavie on your short trip to Scotland. Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I will pass on your kind comments to the green keeping staff and the other staff at the Clubhouse. Yes, Tim Hortons is just around the corner, which I can highly recommend! Kind regards and we look forward to welcoming you back. Sheila Shedden, Assistant Club Secretary

Reviewed 5 June 2019

Excellent place to play club house and food is excellent
Ground staff do a great job looking after the course

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you for your kind reviews. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards. Sheila Shedden, Assistant Club Secretary