“Do it do it do it....”

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do it do it do it....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

What a buzz... think everyone should get to experience the feeling of freefalling from 10,000 feet... nothing beats it!
Done my first skydive 7 years ago and loved every minute, always wanted to do it again and i have to say i enjoyed my second jump even more thanks to the team at st Andrews...want to do it again and again i have the bug!!

Massive thanx to top dog Ian who i had the privilege of being strapped to .... he was sooo comfy ;) very proffessional and made the perfect landing.
Also a shout out to Gary the dude that was repacking up all the parachutes doing a braw job and is obviously a pro! :)
All the staff were friendly and full of banter making the whole experience AWESOME! :)

Lesley Armstrong from Edinburgh

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lesley A

“Tandem Skydive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Tears, tantrums, frustration, all caused by typical Scottish weather, however the guys always remained positive and professional throughout, would highly recommend but be prepared to have a few disappointments along the way due to weather. Brilliant experience definitely worth the wait

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Amazing experience. Great staff who make you feel at ease. I loved every minute of it. I did a tandem jump and the instructor was excellent. This experience will be very hard to beat! This is a must for everyone.

Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Aesome experience with brilliant people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

It was my first skydive and I was doing it the charity War Child. Briefing was clear and straight to the point they didnt have us sitting for ages repeating so it was perfect! I was the last person to jump on the day of my jump. Thankfully I was aloud to leave my phone number and go else where so I wasnt waiting around all day. They were working 2 hours ahead of schedule so called me to come back early and I completed my jump. I felt completely safe the whole time and it was an amazing experience that id reccommend to everyone!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing Place, Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Myself and two friends headed through from Glasgow to do our skydive, and it couldn't have been a better day!
For starters the weather was amazing (but as much as the staff are great, I'm sure they don't have any sway over the sunshine!), the instructors were friendly, professional and reassuring and generally made the whole experience what it was. My tandem instructor (Ian) deserves a special mention for being pretty awesome, he made sure that he was always telling me something new and interesting, pointing out sights, or checking that I knew what I was meant to do when we jumped, and then when we were in the air he made sure we had a lot of fun doing cartwheels with the canopy! Overall it was a brilliant day and I'll definitely be back at some point! Thanks guys!! Cat