“Most Awesome Feeling Ever !!!!”

Skydive St. Andrews
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Glenrothes
Turriff, United Kingdom
“Most Awesome Feeling Ever !!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Did a tandem skydive to first of all celebrate reaching 50 and secondly to raise money for charity.Words cannot fully describe the feeling. It is must for anyone to experience. Everyone was so helpful and supportive, I felt sorry for Stu as I was really nervous on the flight up, but the feeling you get when you leave the plane is unlike any other have ever experienced.
Hubby and I would not go anywhere else, in fact we are already planning out our next visit so beware.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Outstanding Place”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Did my first skydive here at the weekend and it couldn't have been better. The instructors were brilliant and put everyone at ease. Can't recommend these guys enough and can't wait to do it again.

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A dream come true!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I'm so glad that we picked this centre for our charity skydive on 31/5/14. The staff are amazing, and obviously love their jobs with a passion. I was paired up with Ian 'Cess' Cessford for my tandem skydive, with Simon as cameraman. Ian was fantastic, & put me at ease (being a nervous newbie!), explaining everything as we went along. I am already saving up for my next jump at this centre and looking forward to seeing Ian & the rest of the Glenrothes staff again! Thanks guys!

Visited May 2014
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“CHAS Skydive - OMG”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Due to our lovely Scottish weather this was my 3rd attempt to do a skydive and was absolutely well worth the wait.

All the persons in this venue are obviously there for the love of skydiving and as a business secondly. Your safety is their number one priority as well as your enjoyment.

The safety briefing was precise and very easy to understand, you are left in doubt exactly what you have to do and when you have to do it. My tandem partner was Ian who was very informative and put me very much at ease (however have to apologise for the lose of his hearing due to my screaming). All the other instructors who I met were also very good - Ian the camera man and Rab (Captain America).

The jump itself cannot be put into words it was AMAZING. Was petrified beforehand but once you are out of that plane the buzz is immense. Would definitely do it again.

Once again thanks to all the instructors especially Ian for an experience of a lifetime x

Cheryl (Johns wife)

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do it do it do it....”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

What a buzz... think everyone should get to experience the feeling of freefalling from 10,000 feet... nothing beats it!
Done my first skydive 7 years ago and loved every minute, always wanted to do it again and i have to say i enjoyed my second jump even more thanks to the team at st Andrews...want to do it again and again i have the bug!!

Massive thanx to top dog Ian who i had the privilege of being strapped to .... he was sooo comfy ;) very proffessional and made the perfect landing.
Also a shout out to Gary the dude that was repacking up all the parachutes doing a braw job and is obviously a pro! :)
All the staff were friendly and full of banter making the whole experience AWESOME! :)

Lesley Armstrong from Edinburgh