We were moved to the Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes, during an emergency within our family.
We stayed for 10 nights and could not recommend the staff more if we tried, Lee & Lesley-Ann went beyond anything we had experienced previously to help us through what was a very life and death situation for that we will always be truly grateful.
The breakfast was more than adequate with cereals, toasts, scrambled eggs, sausages etc.
The room 107 was very comfortable for our needs with housekeeping doing a fantastic job, clean towels everyday.
No negatives what so ever. Thank you x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the town of Glenrothes, within easy reach of Edinburgh, Perth and historic St Andrews the Express by Holiday Inn Glenrothes is the ideal choice for guests looking for a hotel in the heart of Fife. The hotel is 20 miles from the Forth Bridge via the A911 and the M90, giving easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the South.The hotel has just undergone renovations and provides a modern and fresh communal area for guests. This includes a lounge area where we welcome guests to our hotel bar and to watch our widescreen tv featuring Sky Sports.We are a small hotel with a friendly, family feel perfect for business, sole and family travellers. For any more information please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenrothes
- Holiday Inn Glenrothes
- Glenrothes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes Fife