Myself, partner and 11 year old daughter stayed here on 1st Marc 2014. We were looking for an overnight with pool and spa facilities and this Hotel was offering a great deal. We had a comfortable family room with good facilities. The gardens of the Hotel are beautiful so if the weather is good it would be a lovely place to sit. We were room only so cant comment on the dinner or breakfast. The pool is large but very cold and there was no jacuzzi which is a shame. Great steam room and sauna though. Would recommend this Hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is located on the outskirts of Glenrothes in central Fife. Whether your stay in Fife is for business or pleasure the Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is the ideal home from home for your stay.Our tranquil setting in immaculate landscaped gardens combines modern facilities with "olde world" charm and we pride ourselves on value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere throughout your stay. Our Leisure Club - The Fountain Spa - is now Open. Our aim is to provide a complete Health & Leisure experience for our guests. Whether your aim is social, fitness, health related or simply relaxation we provide a service that will accommodate your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balgeddie Hotel Glenrothes
- Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel Glenrothes, Fife