Arrived late Sunday afternoon when raining and decided to try the complimentary Spa. Spent a relaxing 2 hours in the pool, sauna and steam room.
Room 233 was very clean and tidy, though the bed was two singles put together to make a large double. Just a little uncomfortable during the night if you were to roll that way.
Not the best view from the window, but only really in the room to sleep so didnt bother us.
Loads of parking, internet in room was very good, and the facilities in the hotel were great. We would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is located on the outskirts of Glenrothes in central Fife. Whether your stay in Fife is for business or pleasure the Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is the ideal home from home for your stay.Our tranquil setting in immaculate landscaped gardens combines modern facilities with "olde world" charm and we pride ourselves on value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere throughout your stay. Our Leisure Club - The Fountain Spa - is now Open. Our aim is to provide a complete Health & Leisure experience for our guests. Whether your aim is social, fitness, health related or simply relaxation we provide a service that will accommodate your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balgeddie Hotel Glenrothes
- Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel Glenrothes, Fife