We stayed here as a base whilst visiting family in fife and visiting edinburgh. The room was huge and suited our stay perfectly. The best part was the breakfast it was great even enough to fill up 2 always hungry kids. If there's such a thing the only gripe I have is they don't offer tetley tea bags there's only twinings offered. Nothing to diss the place as on a whole the room, staff and hotel itself was perfect for us and our stay!!! We shall be using again as soon as we've the time to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Glenrothes is a great hotel for Leisure or Business trips. For leisure trips why not visit the National Trust for Scotland's Falkland Palace, or feed some deer at the Scottish Deer centre. Slightly further afield there is the historic town of St Andrews, and also Anstruther where the best fish and chips are served in Fife. For business trips we are close to Diageo and 10 minutes from the centre of Kirkcaldy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Glenrothes
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Fife