Our late booking was easy to make. We didn't realise there was no lift, so disabled husband struggled at first. Staff helped to get luggage to room. Very , very helpful.
Problems with steak in restaurant and lady manager was very helpful to address the problem. Unfortunately complimentary dessert was fish and onion flavoured!!!!!! From the fridge or wrapping I guess. Well, she did try.
All staff were pleasant in hotel and it was very very clean and fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Glenrothes is a great hotel for Leisure or Business trips. For leisure trips why not visit the National Trust for Scotland's Falkland Palace, or feed some deer at the Scottish Deer centre. Slightly further afield there is the historic town of St Andrews, and also Anstruther where the best fish and chips are served in Fife. For business trips we are close to Diageo and 10 minutes from the centre of Kirkcaldy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Glenrothes
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Fife