“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Continental

Cafe Continental
Ranked #21 of 136 Restaurants in Kirkcaldy
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just reopened November 11th 2010
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

4 of us girls visited for a birthday dinner here in April 2018.
The last time I was here (around 1-2years ago) the food wasn't the best, hence why I hadn't been in so long. However, after hearing from friends that the food was really good of late I thought we should give it another try. It didn't disappoint!

The food really was lovely. So much so, I'll be back very soon! Service was also brilliant and the drinks were great too. It was brilliant to know they also support other local businesses by supplying local gins and food.

I've since been back for drinks and would recommend trying many of their lovely cocktails!

Ajaz M, CC at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear K0159,

Thank you for taking the to review your visit from April with 5 stars. I am so happy you decided to rejoin us after taking a break from us for a few years, we certainly have made some changes and I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Your kind words really do mean so much to each of us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the joy of visiting today for a Father's day meal with my family and I highly recommend.
The setting, staff and atmosphere were relaxed, welcoming and friendly. Inside the tables were set with plenty of space around them for freedom of movement with the colour scheme giving it a lovely upmarket trendy feel. To the rear there is a spacious disabled toilet that can easily take a wheelchair and carer, with the large deep window sill being utilised as a baby changing station with a clean changing mat and a complimentary assortment of nappies and wipes which is a very thoughtful touch and shows that children are more than welcome.
We had Roast beef dinners with all the trimmings which my daughter likened to a Christmas dinner and it was delicious with beautiful presentation. Two of our group had Beef Burgers and they were delicious, juicy good quality burgers and we had cleared plates all round.
The desserts also come highly recommended, especially the sticky toffee pudding which was definitely as tasty as it sounds.
Overall a fantastic experience and a special setting for hubby to be celebrating his special day

Ajaz M, CC at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear DeeSinker,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit from Father's Day with 5 stars. You have given such a wonderful review of our restaurant by which the team and I are truly humbled.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

4 of us turned up without booking on a Saturday night and were made to feel more than welcome. Would recommend booking obviously but nevertheless the 3 course meal with wine was exceptional value for money and we will definitely be back. We were allocated a special separate table as the restaurant was full and even ended up with complimentary drinks! Unbelievable service and delicious food!

Dear Davinakdy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit form Saturday evening with 5 stars. The team and I are truly delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us, your kind words really do mean so much to each of us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited cafe continental and was surprised I hadn’t been before, the restaurant and bar are beautifully decorated, such a nice place hidden away from the Main Street, the staff were friendly and very welcoming and I’d definitely visit again.

Dear Damian M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with 5 stars. The team and I are truly chuffed you enjoyed your visit, your kind words really do mean so much to each of us.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Family meal, great value the deal for three courses for two and a bottle of wine for £36.99 Saturday night.
We had our grandchild with us and he was made to feel welcome, great highchair.
Chicken tikka and Chicken curry were amazing
We will be back

Dear Barr j,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit from Saturday with 5 stars. It certainly was a pleasure serving you, it is always so lovely to have children in the restaurant enjoying a family meal. The Tikka and Curry are the exceptionally good, I am very pleased you enjoyed them.