The Dean Park Hotel
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glenrothes(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
Golden Acorn Hotel(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewssteaksunday carverythe grillrefurbished roomvery nice hotelchristmas partylovely mealfrom start to finishwedding packageevening buffetsoupblack puddinggreat selectionfirst classan upgradefood was amazinggreat night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I booked a room for family who were visiting from Cyprus, with a young baby. The room was very comfortable and large enough to put a travel cot in. Apart from the cold weather they were happy with their stay in Scotland – would book again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Dropped in for some lunch in the new Bistro with my wife for Sunday lunch after hearing some good reports. We both had the pan seared chicken and I started with the mushroom soup which was fab. The service was 1st class and so was the food.We will definitely return here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grumpystickboy
Reviewed 23 September 2012

This hotel offers complete wedding packages but in all honestly they are absolutely clueless and will definetely spoil your big day! I recently attended this hotel for a family wedding and I have to say if you're planning a wedding here I'd give it some serious thought! Whilst the hotel setting etc is good the staff severely, severely let the place down. In this one visit we had a waitress spill a whole tray of champagne down a guest, another spilled coffee down a guest, another dropped a tray of glasses narrowly missing some guests and the bar staff didn't know what a lager shandy was. The meal was dried out and overdone, severly lacking in quality not to mention quantity and made hospital dinners look like a pleasant option. The evening entertainment was well words can't describe, a man in a suit sitting on a chair playing cd's, no interest in creating an atmosphere getting people involved or anything, the DJ was absolutely dire just the worst you could ever imagine. Never in a million years would I reccomend this hotel as a wedding venue to anyone and the money they charge for what you get is just ridiculous, they even wanted to charge £50 for a 4 week old baby for the meal and only backed down after an arguement. My last piece of advise to anyone thinking about booking a wedding, STOP and think carefully!!!

8  Thank TenerifeTrigger
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Very disappointed in this hotel, first room had large damp patches in ceiling, and musty smell in room was awful, moved to second room, the cleaning standards were awful, carpet was all hairs, window frames were rotten and very dirty, would not recommend this hotel to anyone,

2  Thank Betty D
Reviewed 9 September 2012

OMG, WOW! What can I say, where to start? My daughter's wedding.! Such a mix of emotions for a mother of the bride! Any mother of the bride out there in Fife, Scotland, do not hesitate to book the Dean Park Hotel in Kirkcldy for the Wedding! From start to finish how impressed was I? Absolutely 100%. They catered for our every need. Even helped out with last minute change of plans and little crisis. Every member of staff was so welcoming to all our families from all over Scotland, Uk and overseas. I have to mention all the staff, Front of House, bar & waiting staff, Head Chef & Team, and the KP's (who had to do all the washing up), night porter and of course the housekeepers who had to clear up the confetti!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart you all made my baby girls day so extra special. Rooms were very spacious, clean and well presented. Thank you all for giving me lasting fond memories of such a very, very special day in my lifetime.

3  Thank Jim M