The Dean Park Hotel
US$113
US$94
US$92
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Bay Hotel(Kinghorn)
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glenrothes(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$59
Travelodge
Golden Acorn Hotel(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$53
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$115
US$112
Hotels.com
All reviewssteaksunday carverythe grillrefurbished roomvery nice hotelchristmas partylovely mealfrom start to finishwedding packageevening buffetsoupblack puddinggreat selectionfirst classan upgradefood was amazinggreat night
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My wife and I stayed overnight in May as we were visiting family in the area. Great location with oodles of free car parking. Staff were great on reception, check in was fast and easy. We got room 12 oh no!!! it is above the function room so avoid this room if there is a function on, other than that it is ok. No complaints about the room. We used the bar and it was very nice and again the staff are super. On to our evening meal, my wife didn't fancy anything from the main restaurant menu, so I returned the menus to reception and the General Manager asked if he could help in any way, so explained the food choice was too rich for my wife. He (John) is switched on to customer service and said we could choose from the bar menu and eat in the restaurant, problem solved. Meals were very good and again super staff service. Breakfast let down by having to make your own hot drink from a vending machine, at least it didn't ask for money. but the tea was luke warm,so poor in a hotel of this calibre. Save again by super staff who made me a pot of piping hot tea. Yes I will stay here again it is a very good hotel with fantastic staff.

Room Tip: Avoid room 12 if a function is scheduled for any night of your stay. Check WiFi is available in your room if you require it as the strength varied between rooms. I have stayed here quite a few times now.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
John_Carty_GM, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Good afternoon

I would like to thank you both for your feedback from your stay at the Dean Park.
It is always nice to get positive feedback and I have passed this on to the staff.
Please contact me when you plan your next visit the area.
I would love for you to stay in our new refurbished rooms

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Friend tokk me for Sunday carvery lunch and looked forward to it BUT roast beef uneatable,very chewy, roast potatoes dry and tasteless, meal lukewarm. Vegetables ok and enjoyed broccoli and cheese sauce. Sweet ok but nothing special. Staff sympathetic and apologetic. Long time since I was at Dean Park and standards definitely dropped. Long time before I return although friend said she had had lunch before and it was ok

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
John_Carty_GM, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Good afternoon

I was really sorry to hear of your experience at the Dean Park Hotel on Sunday.
We have built up a good trade for our Sunday lunch and the feedback has been very positive.
I have spoken with the staff that were on duty on Sunday as to see how this has happened and to ensure it doesn't happen again.
There is no excuse for the food been lukewarm as it is under the lights of the carvery unit and is checked hourly.
I would really appreciate if you would contact me at the hotel and hopefully let us restore your confidence in the Dean Park

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Attended at the Hotel for an evening meal that was scheduled as part of a family celebration. Service from the outset was very poor. Some main meal orders were lukewarm and others were incomplete. Worse was to come by way of the desert courses. Staff were polite and apologetic throughout but sadly we were left very disappointed by the experience as a whole. A great pity as the food was of a reasonably good standard. The meal itself took 3 hours to complete.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
John_Carty_GM, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback.
I would have liked to have had the chance to speak to you about your experience in our restaurant. I checked on you table at starter and main course and I wasn't aware of any lukewarm or incomplete dishes. I was made aware that there was a delay in your desserts as the kitchen was very busy as you will have seen for yourself.
The feedback and comment cards we received on the night in question were fantastic so its very disappointing to see this review.
Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss this further. We deliver a very high standard of food and service and I would like for you and your party to return to the hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Myself and a college stayed here one night in March 2014
we arrived quite late but there was staff there all night so that wasnt a problem.

There was a problem with the Key's for the room that was a little annoying the Card Key didn't work so we had to use standard latch keys as well as a card to make the electrics work.
The bed was comfy and breakfast was fairly good.
The Room was En-Suit and was very clean, The TV Remote was a bit iffy at times being as it was only one night I didn't complain WiFi was very poor in my room. The room had drinks facility's and Parking was good with plenty of spaces

Overall not too bad a stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Good afternoon

I just wanted to thank you for your feedback from your stay at the Dean Park
I would also like to let you know that we are well under way in refurbishing our bedrooms to a very high standard
I look forward to having you stay with us again

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My brother-in-law and his wife had there wedding here, as we come from Glasgow we thought booking into the hotel would be the ideal option. When we arrived the outside of the hotel was lovely, plenty of car parking spaces. We went to our room, which on first sight seemed very nice. However, the more time we spent in the room (before the wedding) the more I seen. The rooms are a bit tired/grubby, The room furnishings, i.e. bedside tables/sideboard were worn and stained and wouldn't have cost much to stain and varnish to give it that 'new' look. Also, the bathroom seemed a bit grubby, very dusty in the corners. The toiletries were nice though and the tea tray was well stocked, though hot chocolate would have been a great choice too - would come back if all of these points were addressed. The bar area was lovely, as was the wedding function and ceremony rooms. I think more money is spent in the ground floor rooms which are used more, rather than the actual bedrooms

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank loobyl

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback.
Just wanted to let you know that the refurbishment of our bedrooms has started and we have completed the first 5 rooms.
I would really like to see you back at the hotel soon. please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further