Just had to say thanks to Linda and Harry for a lovely stay. We arrived much later than expected and this was no problem. Arrangements were made for us to let ourselves in and we had keys to come and go as we liked. We had attic rooms which was lovely falling asleep under the stars.
We had a late breakfast which again was no problem. I was the vegan and each day I had a lovely breakfast which consisted of fresh seasonal fruit and also cooked food. Toast and fresh coffee was in abundance and I was given soya milk which I was able to take up to my room for the fridge. The rooms were lovely fresh and cleaned each day with fruit, biscuits and tea making facilities. The B&B is central and close to station and shopping centre.
What a lovely couple who even let us share in a champagne breakfast they gave another couple celebrating their anniversary.
We stayed four nights and had an early departure and again it was no trouble to have our usual fruit and cooked breakfast. Thanks Linda & Harry will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence winner in 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and NOW 2016.... ( WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!! ) SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION. EDINBURGH AIRPORT 35 MINS DRIVE. If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 Minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. Hospitality trays, fresh fruit and sweets. 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Airport.FREE WIFI ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Fife