“First Class” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Kirkcaldy B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Spent a few days here towards the end of August and loved every minute , wonderful accomadation , food for first class including the home made jams and so close to the centre of the town. Hosts were very friendly and really enjoyed also meeting Helena on our last night. Will definitely be back when visiting the area again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 595Kim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kirkcaldy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

For family reasons, I have visited Kirkcaldy 4 or 5 times a year for the last five years. I would not dream of staying anywhere else. The Invertiel well deserves its four star rating. On my last visit, another guest actually photographed the breakfast! I am looking forward to my next visit.

1 Thank Linda H
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have stayed In Invertiel couple of times now and I keep coming back! You are greeted with a smile and kind words that make you feel extremely welcomed. They have the balance of taking care of you but still giving you space to do things in your own pace. They pick up on what you like, whether that means what kind of food or the way your room is laid out. I also have to praise their eye for details. The room is clean, spacious with its own bathroom, you are welcomed with fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee as every room has things ready for you. There were times when I couldn't eat much more throughout the day because their home cooked breakfast and a selection of continental food was unbelievable! I travel quite a bit for work and Invertiel is definitely the best B&B I have ever been in! I am back in Kirkcaldy in November. Guess where I'm staying??!! This time I'm bringing my colleague with me!. Absolutely amazing experience, lovely people, great food, brilliant room and walking distance to the city centre and the train station to go to Edinburgh or around the area if wanted! Thank you Linda and Harry, you make my travels so pleasant and giving me a little piece of home when I have to travel for work.
Manja

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Manja G
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We decided to stay in Kirkcaldy, Fife while visiting Scotland. The train station is just a few short blocks from the B&B which allowed us to enjoy the town and go into Edinburgh (a 25 minute ride) whenever we wanted. Linda and Harry went above and beyond to help us feel welcome and navigate the things we wanted to do. On top of that, the breakfast was amazing each morning and particularly the homemade jams that Linda had made. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay and enjoy Scotland.

1 Thank Sara M
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My sister and I recently stayed four nights at the Invertiel B&B. Harry and Linda Duffy's hospitality, kindness and good humor made us feel very welcome. Our room was clean with everything we needed in place. Additionally, their B&B is conveniently located near the rail station which we used for day trips to Edinburgh. The Scottish breakfasts Linda cooked were absolutely delicious! I wish I had taken pictures of the mango, blueberries and other fresh fruit on the buffet as well as our cooked breakfasts - I'll do that next time. And DO NOT pass up the opportunity to taste some of her home-made ("to-die-for") red raspberry jam on your toast!
-Laura M.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Spent a pleasant three days in August at Invertiel B&B. Location was very good with easy access to all relevant services (Buses, Trains, & Shopping centre). Thanks to Linda & Harry we had a very comfortable and easy going time there. Nothing was too much trouble and we found the accommodation, food and service excellent. We would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Invertiel, Owner at Invertiel Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Delighted to have you stay with us... we really appreciate when people take the time to give us a review..... Many Thanks.
adelaide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

we are from Aust, superb location, Easy to get around, mins from town centre, easy walking around the area large parks, shops and services only mins away, Excellent experience, breakfast outstanding - easy to get along with owners, very helpfull.

Room Tip: 3 rooms at th b&b ....