I stayed here for 2 nights whilst on business. The breakfast was excellent and the room very private and comfortable and clean. In all, value for money was excellent. The B&B is situated 5 minutes walk from the main rail station and 10 minutes from the town and harbour side.
The hosts were very friendly and the level of service very high. I would recommend a stay here - the owners also have a coastal cottage to rent too should you wish to stay in the area under your own steam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence winner in 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and NOW 2016.... ( WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!! ) SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION. EDINBURGH AIRPORT 35 MINS DRIVE. If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 Minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. Hospitality trays, fresh fruit and sweets. 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Airport.FREE WIFI ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Fife