“Good food good price!”

Ranked #29 of 142 Restaurants in St Andrews
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Description: Welcome to Jahangir, the award-winning tandoori restaurant set in the heart of St Andrews, where you will find the best of Indian cuisine combined with excellent service and a relaxed atmosphere.
St Andrews, United Kingdom
“Good food good price!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have to say this restaurant is a great place In St Andrews! They give fine dining and prices are phenomenal. The food is exquisite and the waiters are very attentive! I love this place and will be coming more often!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Louisesb

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The biggest naan breads ever!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Delicious food, generous portions and helpful service. We have been to Jahangir two or three times now and it has been really good every time.

Visited November 2013
Somerset, United Kingdom
“ok food but overpriced!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I'm a regular to St Andrews but this was my first time to this restaurant and it will also be my last. Food was ok but certainly not up to the standard of our local indian restaurant so I found it disappointing - lots and lots of sauce with limited meat; pakora poor; bhajis small; chapatis ok. All in all it was expensive and to me, did not represent good value for money. Staff were pleasant but sorry overpriced for distinctly average quality.

Visited April 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A lovely evening out!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the first time and we were not disappointed. The food was lovely, the staff friendly and there was a nice atmosphere. The food did take a while to arrive but it was worth the wait. We will definitely return when we visit st Andrews again.

London
“Nice food but overpriced”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

St. Andrews is expensive (and we live in London!!!) This restaurant is no exception. The food was ok, the staff were very nice, but overall I thought we paid a lot in relation to my local Indian restaurant . Can't say I'd rush back at that price but the staff are worth five stars.

Visited April 2014