Review Highlights
Scottland Whiskey & Golf trip

I worked with Euan for sometime before our trip to Scotland and he was a pleasure to work with... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2023
Chance S
Golf, Castles, Hiking with Scotia Golfing. Great for a non-golfer too!

Best vacation we have ever taken! With one golfer and one non-golfer, the planning was perfect to... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2023
Sunshine798339

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews amazing courses care package golf trip tee times gleneagles distilleries scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Scotia Golf was fantastic to work with. Euan went out of his way to show us around Scotland while escorting us to each of the five courses we played at. He also gave great recommendations on restaurants, pubs, whiskey tours, and historical sites to see in each town and city we were staying in. He was a true professional and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally, he tracked down my phone after I lost it and mailed it back to me in the U.S. I would recommend Scotia Golf to anyone.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

We hired Scotia Golfing Ltd. To plan our trip to Scotland. Euan did an amazing job of pairing golf at some amazing courses for my husband, site seeing for myself as well as things to see together. He even joined my husband in a round of golf which was a nice touch. Euan Fuller went above and beyond putting this trip together and we both enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend him for your next trip.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Alicia K
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Euan at Scotia Golfing planned a golf and whiskey tour for myself and 3 friends. The courses, distilleries, and accommodations were top notch. Euan was an excellent guide and went above and beyond to ensure we had the golf trip of a lifetime. I highly recommend

Reviewed 30 September 2019

We hired Scotia to plan is a golf & whisky trip to celebrate our 40th birthdays and they executed perfectly. Euan went above and beyond to make sure our trip was perfect and it was. There isn’t a thing I would change.

Reviewed 10 August 2019

Euan Fuller created the ultimate bucket list golf and tour trip of Scotland. His planning and attention to detail was impeccable!

Date of experience: July 2019