Review Highlights
Scottland Whiskey & Golf trip

I worked with Euan for sometime before our trip to Scotland and he was a pleasure to work with... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 11 October 2023
Chance S
Golf, Castles, Hiking with Scotia Golfing. Great for a non-golfer too!

Best vacation we have ever taken! With one golfer and one non-golfer, the planning was perfect to... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2023
Sunshine798339

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews amazing courses care package golf trip tee times gleneagles distilleries scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2022

Euan and Scotia Golfing was an unreal experience! I can't say enough good things about Euan and the Company. I have golfed in Scotland 2 times prior to this trip and organized it all myself, never again! His attention to detail and willingness to accommodate our many changes was an absolute treat! I would highly, highly recommend using them. Euan went out of his to meet us at Gleneagles with a care package which was such a nice gesture. Use this company, full stop. Thanks Euan!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Euan was very helpful and responsive. Shortly after we booked our tour we made some changes to our itinerary and he was quick to accommodate without a problem. All hotels and the rental car were excellent.

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Scotia Golf was fantastic to work with. Euan went out of his way to show us around Scotland while escorting us to each of the five courses we played at. He also gave great recommendations on restaurants, pubs, whiskey tours, and historical sites to see in each town and city we were staying in. He was a true professional and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally, he tracked down my phone after I lost it and mailed it back to me in the U.S. I would recommend Scotia Golf to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

We hired Scotia Golfing Ltd. To plan our trip to Scotland. Euan did an amazing job of pairing golf at some amazing courses for my husband, site seeing for myself as well as things to see together. He even joined my husband in a round of golf which was a nice touch. Euan Fuller went above and beyond putting this trip together and we both enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend him for your next trip.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Alicia K
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Euan at Scotia Golfing planned a golf and whiskey tour for myself and 3 friends. The courses, distilleries, and accommodations were top notch. Euan was an excellent guide and went above and beyond to ensure we had the golf trip of a lifetime. I highly recommend

Date of experience: September 2019