Review Highlights
Scottland Whiskey & Golf trip

I worked with Euan for sometime before our trip to Scotland and he was a pleasure to work with... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 11 October 2023
Chance S
Golf, Castles, Hiking with Scotia Golfing. Great for a non-golfer too!

Best vacation we have ever taken! With one golfer and one non-golfer, the planning was perfect to... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2023
Sunshine798339

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews amazing courses care package golf trip tee times gleneagles distilleries scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022

I made a last minute trip to Scotland to play some golf while over in the UK. Having done a bit of research I found Scotia Golfing and got in touch. Euan was quick to respond, helped me narrow down my options and then did all the heavy lifting of booking tee times and hotels in line with my preferences. The golf courses that Euan recommended were amazing and even the weather played ball during the trip.

Euan was also in touch during my visit and helped arrange caddies while I was over there, really responsive and made sure everything was going as planned.

I won't hesitate to use Scotia Golfing next time I'm headed over to Scotland!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

Absolutely the best golf trip I’ve ever taken. The trip was to celebrate a 50th birthday and Euan did not disappoint. The attention to detail, course selection, hotels, vehicle rental… everything was taken care of. We had to make a few changes in vehicle pick up / drop off and Euan took care of things without any issues. If you’re planning a Scottish golf trip, this is the only way to go. Euan made sure to meet us during the trip and the care package was a great gesture and very much appreciated.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 2 September 2022

Euan and Scotia Golfing was an unreal experience! I can't say enough good things about Euan and the Company. I have golfed in Scotland 2 times prior to this trip and organized it all myself, never again! His attention to detail and willingness to accommodate our many changes was an absolute treat! I would highly, highly recommend using them. Euan went out of his to meet us at Gleneagles with a care package which was such a nice gesture. Use this company, full stop. Thanks Euan!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Euan was very helpful and responsive. Shortly after we booked our tour we made some changes to our itinerary and he was quick to accommodate without a problem. All hotels and the rental car were excellent.

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Scotia Golf was fantastic to work with. Euan went out of his way to show us around Scotland while escorting us to each of the five courses we played at. He also gave great recommendations on restaurants, pubs, whiskey tours, and historical sites to see in each town and city we were staying in. He was a true professional and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally, he tracked down my phone after I lost it and mailed it back to me in the U.S. I would recommend Scotia Golf to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2019