“Nice *Gayfriendly* Cashmere Shop”
Review of House of Cashmere

House of Cashmere
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had to get myself a cashmere scarf while in beautiful Scotland. House of Cashmere was a little pricey, compared to stores outside of St Andrews, but the excellent service was worth it. I really liked the young gay-couple at the store. Both made me feel welcome and accepted. RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Beautiful and extensive collection of blankets. Cracked for two and no regrets...N.B: also very useful when boilers break down!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Don't let the foreign knock off shops fool you. I searched pretty good for my Harris Tweed bag when in Scotland. House of Cashmere had the quality items and I could see the difference! You get what you pay for. This shop has quality items. The girls in this store, Sorcha and Virginia were very professional, super friendly and willing to help. They were excellent to deal with. I would recommend shopping here as opposed to the souvenir shops that sell the bags for 1\2 the price and 1|2 the quality. Sorry I am so late posting this, misplaced the note with the names! It's where I will shop for my next purse, scarf etc.