We had a weekend stay in the Doocot, never stayed in that cottage before (we're making our way round all the small ones) As usual everything was perfect, After a 3hr drive we arrived dumped the bags and headed to the pool / steamroom/ and sauna ABSOLUTE HEAVEN...... Cant wait until the next time which i hope will be soon....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning four and five star accommodation...and much more! Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is set in a stunning location just outside St Andrews, the home of golf, and a stone's throw from Kingsbarns Golf Links. It boasts fantastic sea views and is nestled close to the East Neuk of Fife's picturesque fishing villages. It is more than just award-winning four and five star accommodation - offering extensive leisure facilities and activities. Guests love the tranquil setting which combines space and privacy with first class accommodation, many returning for long or short stays throughout the year. Value for money, commitment to quality and exemplary customer service have led to our ongoing succes sover the years and a belief that we offer the most magical holiday experience in the area. Whether you are arranging a reunion, business workshop, golf trip, quiet weekend away, family gathering or an exclusive use venue for a wedding party, Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is the perfect location to stay, play and relax. Discover the magic of Morton of Pitmilly for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Morton of Pitmilly Countryside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morton Of Pitmilly Hotel St. Andrews
- Morton Of Pitmilly Countryside Resort St Andrews, Scotland