We have just come home from a long weekend in one of the new houses in The Steading. What a wonderful place to stay . Great views ..loads of space ...huge bedrooms and a wonderful lounge area where you have uninterrupted views of the sea. Highly recommended ...will be booking another weekend soon as it went far too quickly .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning four and five star accommodation...and much more! Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is set in a stunning location just outside St Andrews, the home of golf, and a stone's throw from Kingsbarns Golf Links. It boasts fantastic sea views and is nestled close to the East Neuk of Fife's picturesque fishing villages. It is more than just award-winning four and five star accommodation - offering extensive leisure facilities and activities. Guests love the tranquil setting which combines space and privacy with first class accommodation, many returning for long or short stays throughout the year. Value for money, commitment to quality and exemplary customer service have led to our ongoing succes sover the years and a belief that we offer the most magical holiday experience in the area. Whether you are arranging a reunion, business workshop, golf trip, quiet weekend away, family gathering or an exclusive use venue for a wedding party, Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is the perfect location to stay, play and relax. Discover the magic of Morton of Pitmilly for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Morton of Pitmilly Countryside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morton Of Pitmilly Hotel St. Andrews
- Morton Of Pitmilly Countryside Resort St Andrews, Scotland