This place is lovely and some great views! There was group of 14 of us, we were due to stay somewhere that cancelled last minute, so found this place by chance really. MOP were able to accommodate us at last minute and was great about it! We stayed in two cottages in the steading area. They were perfect for us! Loads of things for self catering, such as oven dishes, pots, and glasses, not just the bare minimum. Both of the houses were spotless and made you feel like you were in a 5* hotel. Lovely comfy beds and brilliant large en-suite bathrooms. It was really nice that there was a bath as well! Great big dinning at living area which meant there was enough space for us all to have dinner together. The pool and other facilities were great as well, the pool was lovely and warm! Only a 10min drive from St Andrews but felt like you were in the middle of no where with fantastic views of the sea! All the staff we met were lovely but they also were only there when you needed it, which was fab! Great wee rolls/eggs service as well for breakfasts! Would highly recommend this place, we are already thinking about when we can go back together and individually! Thanks MOP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning four and five star accommodation...and much more! Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is set in a stunning location just outside St Andrews, the home of golf, and a stone's throw from Kingsbarns Golf Links. It boasts fantastic sea views and is nestled close to the East Neuk of Fife's picturesque fishing villages. It is more than just award-winning four and five star accommodation - offering extensive leisure facilities and activities. Guests love the tranquil setting which combines space and privacy with first class accommodation, many returning for long or short stays throughout the year. Value for money, commitment to quality and exemplary customer service have led to our ongoing succes sover the years and a belief that we offer the most magical holiday experience in the area. Whether you are arranging a reunion, business workshop, golf trip, quiet weekend away, family gathering or an exclusive use venue for a wedding party, Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is the perfect location to stay, play and relax. Discover the magic of Morton of Pitmilly for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Morton of Pitmilly Countryside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morton Of Pitmilly Hotel St. Andrews
- Morton Of Pitmilly Countryside Resort St Andrews, Scotland