“Perfect.”
Review of Six Murray Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Andrews
Six Murray Park
Ranked #2 of 72 St Andrews B&B and Inns
“Perfect.”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I were in St Andrews to visit the university this week and we stayed three nights at Six Murray Park. The guest house is in the centre of the town, on leaving each morning you walk straight into the charm of St Andrews with the sea on your left side and North Street on your right. The guest house is tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean and very cosy with comfortable beds, extra blankets and good quality sheets, towels and robes (v important!) The breakfast (cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, nuts etc plus cooked options) was fresh and always well cooked. Tony, the owner, remembered our preferences every morning, and overall was the perfect host, welcoming, friendly and professional. We may be moving to St Andrews at the end of the year, if we do we will be recommending Six Murray Park to anyone who ventures north to visit us. It is also very reasonably priced, with lower rates than the Rusacks (not as clean, not as comfortable) where I stayed in December last year.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I usually think of B&Bs as dark, dingy, chintzy places with eccentric owners. Six Murray Park isn't like this at all. From the moment I arrived, owner Tony was friendly and helpful, and the guesthouse is warm, modern, immaculate and stylish. My room was really comfortable, and I loved being able to adjust the heat in the room. Having a choice of breakfasts in the morning (try the Eggs Benedict) is great too. A lovely stay overall, my only regret is not staying on an extra night!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Six Murray Park - lovely downstairs room with small but perfectly formed sitting room; comfortable beds; fresh, modern decor; soft white towels and bath robes; delicious breakfast (including excellent porridge) and to cap it all the warm welcome from Tony who ought to get the 'B and B host of the year' award (if there is one!).

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Just returned from an overnight stay at 6 Murray Park and as always Tony is the perfect host. The rooms are modern and perfectly clean. The breakfast is to die for. The B and B is in an excellent location, a quiet street only a few minutes walk from the town centre. Also, you can park for free outside! This was my second time staying there and it definitely won't be my last!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Welshpool
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at Six Murray Park. Checkin easy, bedroom modern and lovely. Very central for the town. Breakfast was spot on! Tony the owner was a lovely person and we wish him and his family continued success! See you soon, hopefully!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Woldingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We have stayed here before and will definitely stay again. Great location in St Andrews. Lovely rooms - spotlessly clean. Wonderful breakfast. Very warm welcome. The only thing missing perhaps is a sitting room.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Bedale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I never provide reviews, however I feel this Guest House is very worthy. I normally prefer a hotel and I am fussy about where I stay. I will definitely stay here again. I have already recommended this place to my company's booking agency. This place is exceptionally comfortable, clean, quiet, friendly, tasteful and very central. Plenty of local, free parking. Tony and Elle were friendly, excellent hosts. Very genuine people who are accommodating without being "in you face". Breakfast is just perfect. Proportions are just right. This should be no 1 in my opinion.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business