“Excellent self catering accomodation in St Andrews”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Andrews
St Andrews Coach Houses
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We recently enjoyed a few days at the St Andrews Coach Houses.We were in the Eden which is well designed and furnished to a very high standard.The views from the lounge are lovely and the sunset on our first evening was breathtaking.We all had great fun playing in the barn which is well equipped for badminton,pool,table tennis and for young children there were ride on toys and a Shute.It is very well situated for the town and Craigton Park which was also excellent.
Maggie,the owner,is very helpful and welcomed us all giving us lots of useful information on the area and what is popular.
We hope to return again with more of our extended family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The Coach Houses were a perfect spot for myself and 3 buddies for a golf excursion to the St Andrews area as it was conveniently located for all of the courses we had booked as well as it's close proximity to Andrews for dinners. I'd definitely recommend this place for a family of four or 4 golfers looking for a convenient, cost effective getaway....we'll be back soon, hopefully!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank steve b
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have stayed in many holiday cottages over the years and the Eden coach house was definitely one of the best. Kitted out to a high specification with everything we needed and in a brilliant location for exploring the area. We enjoy walking and cycling and it was perfect for both. We're looking forward to going back,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the coach houses - great location - central to Dundee , Edinburgh & St Andrews . Loads of things to do and places to visit ! The peat inn is a must see & carnie fruit farm !

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My mother, brother and sister left our adult age families behind in Australia for a 7 day search of 'the family tree'. Following a 9 hour drive from London - arriving at this little piece of rural paradise was all we expected and more. Just 8 Kilometres from the delightful town of St Andrews - in view from our Coach House outside table and chairs - in the early morning and late evening - we could 'hear the silence'. Just a wonderful way to relax - however relaxing was at a premium for us as Coach Houses was simply ideal as a base for covering so much of Scotland from our perfect East Coast position to just a few hours drive to the West Coast - 30 Minures to Dundee and 1 hour to Perth - not to mention the wealth of magic Firth of Forth villages. SO much to see - we could have easily stayed a month or more. A working Farm - Maggie and her family are just the perfect hosts. On our list to return

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Sophiasophia, Owner at St Andrews Coach Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Ross, it was so lovely to meet you and the rest of your family and to discover that your ancestors had owned our farm at Priorletham for over 200 years until they left for Australia in the mid 1850's. That is quite a story.
I'm delighted that you found your stay so idyllic and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you all back to Priorletham and the Coach Houses another time.
Best Wishes
Maggie

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife, 2 children and I stayed in the coach houses in August 2013. I was there for 1 week golfing and I wanted a location which was clean and safe for my wife and two children while I played golf mainly to take the pressure off me as my wife does not play golf. The coach houses was this and more as there was loads to occupy the children and wear them out during the day (activity barn and farm). It made the holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I have just enjoyed a lovely week in St Andrews with my two children staying at the Coach Houses. The accommodation is just beautiful, the activity barn fabulous and the setting is perfect.

The big file full of things to do was so useful and I particularly liked reading the notes from previous guests on what they had enjoyed doing during their stay - such a great idea.

St Andrews is a wonderful place to holiday and I can't think of anywhere nicer to stay than The Coach Houses.

• Stayed: July 2013