“60th Birthday with bash”

Blown Away Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Blown Away is a mobile outdoor experience company which specializes in beach based activities. which include Landyachting, Beach Kayaking, Zapcatting, Beach Olympics and many more. Action takes place on sandy beaches and shorelines around Scotland.
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Ahoy there

I thought it was great for my 60th and I brought friends to the sands to have a blast in great weather and all enjoyed the event

Guy and his team explained the rules and showed us what to do for us then to take it up and we had fun fun fun

They were really good and recommend them , do book first though

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We did the half day land yachting experience, it was amazing. The Blown away crew were great – helpful, fun and safety conscious. The land yachts were in good condition and everything worked well. The land yachting was great fun and I’d recommend I to anyone, I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Amazing day landyachting in St Andrews. The beach is wide and clear and the wind when we did it was around 18mph and steady which really gives a confidence boost and allows you to get a good feel for the buggy. I believe St Andres has a good wind record generally. The land yacht is like a go-kart, low and fast and just the most amazing fun. The Blown Away gang are incredibly relaxed and approachable and look like they really enjoy their jobs which means you the client relax and enjoy the experience from beginning to end.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

ISSOS - is an International summer school based in St Andrews and we have used Blown Away for 3 years to provide land yachting, sea kayaking, paddle boarding and beach Olympics to students. All our students love the experience that is delivered with amazing professionalism, safety and incredible enthusiasm. If you live in or are visiting St Andrews this is a must do. This is the best way to experience west sands beach in St Andrews.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I got given a voucher for a blown away experience by my girlfriend for my big 30th. Managed to get a last minute booking for the two of us. The voucher was for zapcatting and land yachting. We arrived at the beach and got the shock of my life to see all my friends and family dressed in pirate outfits waiting for me. Got met by crazy haired twins who instantly dressed me in a captains outfit-it was mad!
The land yachting was fantastic but the zapcatting was unreal- it was such a rush but I felt so safe. From start to end it was the perfect gift and can't thank my family and blown away enough for making it a special birthday!- especially the cupcakes and iron bru!!!