“A delightful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Grange at St Andrews
Ranked #1 of 141 Restaurants in St Andrews
Price range: US$18 - US$58
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Grange Inn is a lovely 17th Century converted farmhouse. The Restaurant serves modern Scottish cuisine using the freshest of local produce available.
London
“A delightful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

My son and I enjoyed the most delicious dinner at this restaurant in March. My son is 10 and the staff could not have done more to give my son, as well as me, a great dining experience. the menu was interesting, the food was well cooked and the welcome was warm. Go there if you can.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Liz2009London

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent lunch experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My friends and I had lunch at the Grange and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with super food and service. We would recommend everyone who is visiting St. Andrews not to miss this wonderful experience.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mary192014
Southlake, Texas
“The atmosphere is awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Grange is a lovely 17th century converted farmhouse with a cozy bar, open fires and a delightful restaurant with lovely panoramic views looking out over St Andrews and St. Andrews Bay.

Chef John Kelly has created a superb menu using the freshest of local produce available and is looking forward to welcoming you to his new restaurant.

With 8 people in our party we were sure at least one person would not LOVE their meal. Not so here...service was impeccable, food was outstanding, and ambience was the best! A MUST if you are in St. Andrews.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank SkysMomLR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Sunday lunch.....go! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Just as the title suggests, super food, great price, excellent service. Without question the best value meal in town. Will be returning.

1 Thank Jonathan P
“Second To None”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family and I traveled to St. Andrew's about a month ago and had the great fortune of dining at the Grange Inn. There were 7 of us in total and were lucky enough to get a private room all to ourselves. We had a great large table with a fireplace-the setting couldn't have been better. And the service impeccable: the family that runs the restaurant is so charming and they all seem to really love what they do. The local beer selection was a nice touch and the food was incredible. We sampled an array of starters and everyone had something different for their mains and everyone left very satisfied. The desserts however, were the icing on the cake. I had a chocolate cake with ice cream on the side and as simple as that sounds, it was one of the best I've ever had. I can say without a doubt that if I'm fortunate enough to return to St. Andrew's, The Grange will be on the top of my list of restaurants to return to!!

• Visited June 2014