“Delicous contemporary Sunday lunch at great value”
Review of The Grange Inn

The Grange Inn
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in St. Andrews
Price range: US$138 - US$1,379
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Grange Inn is a lovely 17th Century converted farmhouse. The Restaurant serves modern Scottish cuisine using the freshest of local produce available.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Me and my partner booked in for a Sunday lunch after wanting to revisit St Andrews and find a good lunch location.
I booked the Grange after reading the reviews and seeing the sample menu on their website and was not disappointed. The location is beautiful, the staff were extremely helpful ad friendly and the food was delicious - a nice change to have a fine dining twist on a classic Sunday lunch. I would definitely recommend taking a trip here and would return myself!

2  Thank Emmajkenyon
Write a reviewReviews (720)

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Yes. I believe I had my best meal in Scotland at The Grange. I've tried other more renowned restaurants in the area, but I enjoyed my meal at the Grange the best. Price is reasonable too for what you get. Make reservations to avoid disappointment.

2  Thank LimaBean12
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We visited The Grange to celebrate my friend's 85th birthday. The service was excellent throughout - especially when the celebratory plate arrived saying Happy Birthday and came with tasty sweets. The food was delicious too!!

2  Thank almarob
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Had a fantastic meal on Saturday night at the Grange. 3 course meal for £40 including coffee and petit fours. Fantastic food and lovely staff. A real treat

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 29 June 2016

My Son chose The Grange to have his Graduation meal. He chose well! The food was fantastic, the atmosphere intimate, the staff so very friendly and the views to die for. It was lovely to get the little surprise dishes between courses, not expected but made the meal even more special. Many of his friends chose restaurants in town, but it was well worth the small trip out of town to eat here. I wouldn't have changed anything, the only tiny comment I would make is that when we have eaten at top restaurants before the Vegetarian option on the set menu has been slightly cheaper, but at The Grange it was the same price.

Date of visit: June 2016