Fantastic location with views to the 18th Green and 1st Tee on the Old Course. We had the Room 26 which was an attached apartment. Separate kitchen and lounge with again great views. Beautifully renovated. Needed double glazing on windows in bedroom. Staff were both helpful and friendly. No free wifi for some crazy reason. Golf Concierge not there until 11 am. Kevin Keenan (General Manager) very nice to deal with.
The Rocca Restaurant (in the Hotel) is nothing sort of brilliant !! It was one of the highlights of our trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland