We were at this hotel at the end of October and generally it was really good - very smart room, reasonable price, good breakfast looking out over the old course, good service in the main - the only gripe and a reasonable one at that was that we got back one night just before 11 to find the bar closed and locked and no-one able to serve a drink other than bottled beer. Shame because otherwise this would have got 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland