My wife and I enjoyed two days here at the Rusacks, which is our second stay at the hotel. It exudes class and is wonderfully situated right next to the 18th fairway and green of the Old Course, which is magical, if like me, you love your golf. Our only reservations were about the extra we had to pay for kippers at breakfast and additional also for lattes. Do they really need to do that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland