My husband and I stayed here in Feb04 but we have stayed here many times and each time there has been something different to see and do. Our room overlooked the 18th.hole which we both enjoyed my husband more that me because he does play golf. There are plenty of eating places in St.Andrews all reasonable price we did have breakfast at the hotel which was excellent we ate in the restaurant which is located down stairs in the hotel which is called The One Below which was excellent the waiter & bar staff were first class service was very quick highly recommended. All staff at the hotel friendly & helpful. There are nice good shops for a browse or to buy there is just one small supermarket Tesco's which was really handy to get little things for the day,plenty of sightseeing to do beach lovely to walk on we thought it would be cold & windy while we were there but it was sunny .Nice to see all the different nations students all friendly yes we do like St.Andrews can't wait for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland