My son and I stayed at the Rusacks for two nights while on a golf trip to St. Andrews. It has a great location, just a chip from the 18th hole of the Old Course. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was comfortable, but small and average at best. Our dining experiences were also no better than average. This hotel provides a great location for a stay in St. Andrews, but don't expect to be overwhelmed by the accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland