I stayed at the Rusacks for a mixture of business and golf. I travel regularly to the Middle East and further afield, but can say that in terms of service, character and quality of the overall experience, the Rusacks can compete with the best hotels. The staff found the perfect balance between efficiency and friendliness without being overbearing, something many of the best hotels struggle to achieve. The location of the hotel is fantastic for proximity to the golf and for the bars and restaurants in town, with the iconic views from the hotel of the 18th hole and the famous Swilcan Bridge something to behold. The room/suite was of very high quality, traditional in style but with modern touches for added comfort which added to the enjoyment of the character and history of the building. Overall, a great hotel which I would highly recommend. I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland