My husband and I have had lunch here quite a few times and have always found the food and service to be first class. As a treat. we had an overnight stay, including dinner, and we were not disappointed! Our room was lovely, the only down side (and it was very minor!) being that the view from the main window was overlooking a large flat roof. However, there was a small balcony (with table and chairs) overlooking the gardens which made up for that. Had it not been cold, we would have enjoyed sitting outside! The room itself was well furnished and the huge bathroom had a whirlpool bath and separate shower. After an pre dinner drink in the bar, we enjoyed a superb dinner in the elegant dining room. Breakfast was cooked to order and was of the same high standard.After a walk in the beautiful grounds, we left, promising ourselves another stay very soon.
Rufflets has a very welcoming feel, very high standards of food and service and elegant accommodation. Iwould have no hesitation is recommending it.And I mustn't forget the homemade shortbread in the room - delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland