Stayed there for my girlfriends birthday and got it on a deal. Just as well as we couldn't have justified paying between £260-£300 for this stay. Lovely hotel and staff, food was amongst the best I've tasted but our room could have done with a makeover. It was dated and run down. The bed was enormous and very comfortable and room was big enough. In all, if I was paying this sort of money there are loads of nicer places for that value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland