My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights,3rd and 4th December 2013 on a 5pm voucher and it was excellent from beginning to end.The hotel is beautifully decorated and our room(36) was lovely.The food in the restaurant was a real treat,and the staff in the restaurant were very,very friendly especially Angela.All the staff in the hotel were really pleasant and very helpfull ,we had a problem when checking out as the Forth Road Bridge was closed and the staff went out of their way to help us with this by finding out info on this,very kind indeed,thankyou.One small suggestion (not a complaint) perhaps background music in the restaurant could be a little louder as it really couldnt be heard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland