What a lovely place to stay and work. We stayed for 2 nights and all the staff are so nice and show an interest and understand customer service. You can even tell they enjoy their work. The management are always on hand and talking to customers and setting the scene, the food is fresh and local so really good and some nice wines to choose from. It is a country house so lots of fires to sit around with comfortable seat and couches with loads of magazines to glaze through. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland