we stayed for two nights with dinner and really enjoyed this hotel .everything was of high standard, from the beautiful decor to the delicious food , the attentive and pleasant staff to the lovely touch of a wee hot water bottle in the bed. The room was very comfortable and tastefully decorated with a large bathroom , great shower and a roll-top bath, luxury!. The menu had a fine selection of dishes much of which is grown in the garden or bought locally is beautifully presented and makes for fine dining experience.Breakfast too was excellent , a lovely choice and freshly prepared. All in all this is the place to stay, and even better if you get a 5p.m. Deal. The Christmas tree and decorations just made this break extra special . ,.the gardens Wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland