Have just returned from overnight at this lovely Hotel which was a gift to my husband for his birthday from our daughter who purchased it via an offer. All staff were so lovely and as previously mentioned the little touches ie bed turn down, hot water bottle, lovely , luxurious Molton Brown products & delightful shortbread made it all extra special. Food was great and surroundings wonderful! The only wee thing was the bed was a little small for us 'big yins' who are used to a King sized bed! And finally our own wee Rufus is settling nicely into his new home! Couldn't resist him!! Would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to going back. Thank you to all staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland