from the moment we stepped out the car we knew this hotel was something special. The gardens are stunning and as soon as you walk into reception you know your at a unique hotel.
My friend and I treated ourselves to a 2 night dinner,bed & breakfast in the Orchard suite.
It was our second choice as the Gilroy suite was unavailable. Very spacious suite set in hotel grounds although room was a bit tired.
We asked if we could possibly be moved to the other suite on our second night as it was newly refurbished and the same price. Not a problem, we were just asked to be packed and everything would be moved. Cannot fault this hotel, everything from start to finish was 1st class service and looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland