We had a great two night stay. This was our third visit and will not be the last.
The country hotel is very nicely furnished with nice open fires and located in great grounds. Our room was very comfortable with some super touches. Tin of shortbread supplied with tea in the room.
The breakfasts were excellent with a great menu and food cooked to order. The evening meal was fine dining. An exquisite meal which we really enjoyed. and a great wine list.
The weather was dry mostly sunny but with a very cold wind.
Would we go back? most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland