after having spent 7days exploring the Lake District and the Highlands, we arrived at Rufflets and were met by wonderful staff! After checking in to our beautiful rooms, we went for a walk around the grounds. it was fantastic! Very peaceful and lovely...Stephen Owen the Operations Director was a love and hosted a most incredible dinner with his lovely wife and daughter. It was all around a fantastic stay. The next day he was so kind to take us around St Andrews and Castle course. I will always think of Rufflets and hope to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland