Had an excellent stay at Rufflets last weekend. Four adults and a baby booked in for 2 nights for my mother's 70th birthday surprise. And what a lovely surprise it was too. Two stayed in a classic room and two in the turret room which was stunning and had wonderful views of the gardens. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant was delicious. Our baby was welcomed at all times and despite the fact he slept through dinner, there was never any problem with him coming into the restaurant which allowed us all to relax and eat together. Thank you to all the staff at Rufflets for a perfect stay. We hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland