as a birthday surprise we spent the night in Rufflets. Superb suite but the TV on the wall was a bit loose and a tad wonky- we didn't watch tv but maybe this needs to be looked at. Nevertheless the food was superb (can highly recommend the cheese board with honey and frozen grapes..that was a surprise) attentive and friendly staff but not in your face as sometimes these country house hotels can be. Good mix of guests too. The room itself was lovely with our own cosy sitting area and home made shortbread which was to die for. The bed was massive and really comfortable. It makes a change to stay somewhere that uses high quality cotton sheets and big fluffy pillows - non of your polycotton here. All in all a lovely surprise treat in a first class hotel. Cant wait to go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland