My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The hotel is lovely, full of character. The one thing which puts it head and shoulders though is the staff. We stayed in the four poster turret room, I would recommend this for a romantic night away. We had pre-dinner cocktails which were incredibly strong! The meal was fantastic and the waiter was very helpful. We stayed on a cold, wet, windy November evening and being snuggled up in the hotel was lovely. I would love to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St Andrews, Scotland